coin cuisine et salon
A studio room sleeping up to two people starts from £69 per room, per night
Those looking to catch the action of the first match in Russia should head to this upscale apartment within walking distance of the Luzhiki Stadium.
- 14 June 2018 18:00 – Russia v Saudi Arabia
- 17 June 2018 18:00 – Germany vs Mexico
- 20 June 2018 15:00 – Portugal vs Morocco
- 26 June 2018 17:00 – Denmark vs France
- 1 July 2018 17:00 – 1B vs 2A
- 11 July 2018 21:00 – W59 vs W60 – Semi-Final
- 15 July 2018 18:00 – W61 vs W62 – Final
Parklane Resort and Spa, Saint Petersburg
A standard double room sleeping up to three people, starts from £64 per room, per night
Located just 0.1 miles from the closest station to Saint Petersburg Stadium (Krestovsky Ostrov Station), this is the perfect place for football fans looking to get a slice of the action.
- 15 June 2018 17:00 – Morocco vs Iran
- 19 June 2018 21:00 – Russia vs Egypt
- 22 June 2018 15:00 – Brazil vs Costa Rica
- 26 June 2018 21:00 – Nigeria vs Argentina
- 3 July 2018 17:00 – 1F vs 2E
- 10 July 2018 21:00 – W57 vs W58 – Semi Final
- 14 July 2018 17:00 – L61 vs L62 – Third Place
Bogatyr Hotel, Sochi, Russia
A standard double room sleeping two people starts from £58 per room, per night
This Loved by Guest Hotel which is a short fifteen-minute walk from Fisht Stadium, is an ideal place for football fans to rest their head before a big match.
- 15 June 2018 21:00 – Portugal vs Spain
- 18 June 2018 18:00 – Belgium vs Panama
- 23 June 2018 18:00 – Germany vs Sweden
- 26 June 2018 17:00 – Australia vs Peru
- 30 June 2018 21:00 – 1A vs 2B
- 7 July 2018 21:00 – W51 vs W52 – Final
A standard double room sleeping up to two people start from £40 per room, per night
This four-star hotel, located within scoring distance of Ekaterinburg Arena is a good shot when it comes to celebrating or commiserating your football team’s success.
- 15 June 2018 17:00 – Egypt vs Uruguay
- 21 June 2018 17:00 – France vs Peru
- 24 June 2018 20:00 – Japan vs Senegal
- 27 June 2018 19:00 – Mexico vs Sweden
Hotel Nogai, Kazan
A standard double room, sleeping up to three people starts from £58 per room, per night
This Gold Award winning Loved by Guest Hotel, which is just under 3 miles from Kazan Arena, is the winning formula for football success.
- 16 June 2018 13:00 – France vs Australia
- 20 June 2018 21:00 – Iran vs Spain
- 24 June 2018 21:00 – Poland vs Colombia
- 27 June 2018 17:00 – Korea Republic vs Germany
- 30 June 2018 17:00 – 1C vs 2D
- 6 July 2018 21:00 – W53 vs W54 – Quarter Final
Nizhny Novgorod Stadium
Marins Park Hotel Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novogorad
A superior double room, sleeping up to two people starts from £46 per room, per night
This four-star hotel with a bar, two restaurants and a bar lounge, is the perfect place for a post-match debrief.
- 18 June 2018 15:00 – Sweden vs Korea Republic
- 21 June 2018 21:00 – Argentina vs Croatia
- 24 June 2018 15:00 – England vs Panama
- 27 June 2018 21:00 – Switzerland vs Costa Rica
- 1 July 2018 21:00 – 1D vs 2C
- 6 July 2018 17:00 – W49 vs W50 – Quarter Final
Park City Rose, Rostov
A double room sleeping up to two people, starts from £45 per room, per night
Kick-start your tournament adventure by staying at this four star hotel. Be sure to check out Gorky Park, which is a short nine-minute walk away.
- 17 June 2018 21:00 – Brazil v Switzerland
- 20 June 2018 18:00 – Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia
- 23 June 2018 21:00 – Korea Republic vs Mexico
- 26 June 2018 21:00 – Iceland vs Croatia
- 2 July 2018 21:00 – 1G vs 2H
Hotel Graf Orlov, Samara
A standard double room, sleeping up to three people is available from £54 per room, per night
Based in Samara, this four-star hotel is not too far from the newly named Samara Arena. Whatever the score, you are guaranteed a restful night’s sleep at this hotel.
- 17 June 2018 16:00 – Costa Rica vs Serbia
- 21 June 2018 19:00 – Denmark vs Australia
- 25 June 2018 18:00 – Uruguay vs Russia
- 28 June 2018 18:00 – Senegal vs Colombia
- 2 July 2018 18:00 – 1E vs 2F
- 7 July 2018 18:00 –W55 vs W56
Hotel Volgograd, Volgograd
A standard double room, sleeping up to two people starts from £47per room, per night
Celebrate your team’s victory by relaxing in the spa at this luxury five-star hotel in Volgograd!
- 18 June 2018 21:00 – Tunisia vs England
- 22 June 2018 18:00 – Nigeria vs Iceland
- 25 June 2018 17:00 – Saudia Arabia vs Egypt
- 28 June 2018 17:00 – Japan vs Poland
Hotel Brighton, Moscow
A standard double room, sleeping up to three people starts from £40per room, per night
Located in Moscow’s lively metropolis, it will be hard to resist living the footballer lifestyle, after hanging out at the hotel’s indoor and spa pre- and post-game!
- 16 June 2018 16:00 – Argentina vs Iceland
- 19 June 2018 15:00 – Poland vs Senegal
- 23 June 2018 15:00 – Belgium vs Tunisia
- 26 June 2018 17:00 – Serbia vs Brazil
- 3 July 2018 21:00 – 1H vs 2G
Skipper Hotel, Kalinigrad Stadium
A deluxe double room sleeping up to two people, starts from £54 per room, per night
Only two miles from the Kaliningrad Stadium and overlooking the river, it will be hard not to get into the football spirit on match day!
- 16 June 2018 16:00 – Croatia vs Nigeria
- 22 June 2018 20:00 – Serbia vs Switzerland
- 25 June 2018 20:00 – Spain vs Morocco
- 28 June 2018 20:00 – England vs Belgium
All of these Russian treats and many more can be booked via the Hotels.com mobile app, available on iOS and android. In just a few clicks you can book the ultimate footie adventure. In Russia for the whole tournament? Don’t forget to book with Hotels.com Rewards for instant savings and when you collect 10 nights, you get one reward night.
For further information, please contact Hotels.com press office on
CWLonHotels.email@example.com or call 0207 331 5350
Hotels.com L.P. operates Hotels.com, a leading online accommodation booking website with properties ranging from international chains and all-inclusive resorts to local favourites and bed & breakfasts, together with all the information needed to book the perfect stay. Customers get instant savings with Secret Prices * through our mobile booking app and Hotels.com Rewards members can earn and redeem Reward nights** at thousands of properties worldwide. The Hotels.com Mobile Concierge on iPhone is like having a local expert in the palm of your hand, offering fast access to services such as transportation, on-demand food delivery, restaurant reservations and activities.
© 2017 Hotels.com, LP. Hotels.com, The Obvious Choice, Hotels.com Rewards and the Hotels.com logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners
All Hotels.com prices are correct as of 5th December and include taxes in the room rate, however please note that some cities will charge an extra tourism tax per person per night. For further information you can find the amount of the tax listed under “Notification and fees” on the hotel’s information page.
*Secret Prices are available to Hotels.com app users, Hotels.comTM Rewards members and individuals who unlock Secret Prices on the website by subscribing to Hotels.com by email. Secret Prices will be shown where the “Your Secret Price” banner is displayed on your search results. Available on selected hotels and selected dates only. Subject to full terms and conditions
** Reward night does not include taxes and fees. The value of the reward night is based on the average value of all 10 nights collected. Full terms and conditions available here.