DALLAS, Nov. 28, 2017 — Hotels.com® has sent Baddie Winkle, Instagram’s most outrageously-stylish “glam-ma”, on a once-in-a-lifetime #BadAssBucketList tour. The trip saw the internet sensation tick off 10 bucket list items in North America, Brazil and Europe, with Baddie trying everything, from dancing the samba in Rio, and scoring a touchdown with the Dallas Cowboys to high kicks at the Moulin Rouge. Her trip celebrates Hotels.com® Rewards*, with the Insta-granma giving her free hotel night to a super-fan after completing 10 bucket list activities and hotel stays.
Baddie Winkle commented; “My #BadAssBucketList with Hotels.com has been a dream come true, if only everything can be as rewarding as Hotels.com Rewards! There are so many moments I’ll treasure forever, like flying high over the Grand Canyon, getting cheeky with the boys in Brazil, and kicking off my shoes at the Moulin Rouge. Check out my trip highlights here…what’s your #BadAssBuckeList?!
Video credit: “Hotels.com sent Insta-granma, Baddie Winkle, on a #BadAssBucketList tour celebrating the Hotels.com Rewards program, giving her free hotel night to a super-fan after completing 10 bucket list activities and hotel stays.”
Baddie’s Top 10 Bucket List included:
- Chase waterfalls in Niagara Falls
- Mix bad ass cocktails at a New York City rooftop bar
- Score a touchdown with a Dallas Cowboy
- Ride a helicopter across the Grand Canyon
- Shake her ass at a Samba class with the locals in Rio de Janeiro
- Watch hunky volleyball players on Ipanema beach
- Bag herself a prince at Buckingham Palace in London
- Enjoy an eye-popping performance at the Moulin Rouge in Paris
- Sing, dance and drink in a traditional Irish pub in Dublin
- Spend the night reveling at G-A-Y London
* The Reward Night is excluding taxes and fees. The value of the reward night corresponds to the average accommodation price of the 10 previously collected overnight stays. Registration and booking are available through the www.hotels.com website, as well as the hotels.com app on the Apple Store and on Google Play.
**Research conducted by One Poll in September 2017. Data based on 5,200 respondents across 28 countries.
Hotels.com L.P. operates Hotels.com, a leading online accommodation booking website with properties ranging from international chains and all-inclusive resorts to local favorites and bed & breakfasts, together with all the information needed to book the perfect stay. Customers get instant savings *** with Secret Prices through our mobile booking app and when logged into the booking website. Hotels.com Rewards members can earn and redeem free**** nights at thousands of properties worldwide. The Hotels.com Mobile Concierge on iPhone is like having a local expert in the palm of your hand, offering fast access to services such as transportation, on-demand food delivery, restaurant reservations and activities.
© 2017 Hotels.com, LP. Hotels.com, Hotels.com Rewards and the Hotels.com logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. CST #2083949-50
***Instant savings are only available on select, participating properties.
**** Free nights are only available on select, participating properties. Maximum value of the free night is the average of daily rate of the 10 paid nights and doesn’t include taxes or fees. See site for details.
Secret Prices are available to Hotels.com app users, Hotels.com® Rewards members and individuals who unlock Secret Prices on the website by subscribing to Hotels.com by email. Secret Prices will be shown where the “Your Secret Prices” banner is displayed on your search results. Available on select hotels and select dates only. Subject to full terms and conditions.